Killer Attack Poodles(KAP)

Went to jam just the other day

Music blaring, pulled in the driveway

Opened up the trunk, lifted out my guitar

As the trunk made a thud I heard an evil bark

Killer Attack Poodles (4x)

 

Undaunted I walked up to the door

Pulled back the screen like I’ve done lots before

As my knuckles hit the door I heard a frightful sound

Like a kitten just had run into the dog pound

 

Killer Attack Poodles (4x)

So cute and furry but full of fury

They're barking like I’m an evil bum

So soft but surly, So I start to worry

Should I come in or turn around and run!

 

They are so beautiful their teeth are very nice

But if happen to get bit by there you better get a fuckin big bag of ice

 

Killer Attack Poodles

Are they ill tempered?

They’re coming to guh..guh.get me

 

Who’s at the door fluffy?

No comments:

Post a Comment